Not by Chance Leadership:
Creating Great Culture Through Intentional Leadership
Leadership does not happen by chance. Whether you are a front-line supervisor or the chief executive of an agency, leading high-performance teams to accomplish the mission must be done with intentionality. Not by Chance Leadership will look at the concept of Mission, People, and Ownership as a way to help leaders become inspirational change agents and create a culture which breeds success at all levels of the organization.
Through guided discussion, case study, self-assessments and small group exercises, participants will learn:
- Importance of our greatest asset, people and how to get everyone focused on the mission.
- Getting your team on the path to a shared vision
- Own It! How the power of Ownership will set you and your people up for leadership success.
- The importance of intentionally building trust and cultivating relationships from the top down and bottom up.
- Communications…Our biggest challenge. How to encourage communications at all levels of the organization.
- Why treating people with value will build a culture of trust and honesty
Duration: 8 Hours
|Not By Chance Leadership - CLOSED COURSE - Contact us to host this program||Jacksonville, FL||