November 1, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Regardless of subject matter expertise, the role of the trainer is to enhance the performance of their students. The Transformational Trainer is an instructor enhancement program designed to help you focus on the “how to train” not just the “what to train”. This program is designed to challenge instructors to think differently about law enforcement training to improve the quality of learning transfer so that work performance improves. Through guided discussions, case studies, video analysis, self-assessments and small group exercises, participants will explore:
- Characteristics of the Transformational Trainer
- The Science of Learning: Making it “Stick”
- Generational Differences and Communication Styles
- Human Performance Factors that Affect Decision Making
- A New Look at Student Feedback
- Storytelling as a Trainer’s Tool
- Eliminating Death by PowerPoint
- Continuous Self-Improvement
Appropriate Audience: Course Developers, Trainers, FTOs/CTOs, Training Supervisors, Human Resources, Administrators.
Class Length: 8 hours.
Upon registration, if you do not receive an email confirmation (check your spam folder), please contact Anne Bostain at email@example.com or (833) 538-7246 to confirm your registration. Thank you!
Venue: Texas: College Station