August 2, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Not By Chance: The Intentional Senior Leader
Leadership is a decision – it does not happen by chance. Leading high-performance teams to accomplish the mission must be done with intentionality.
Great leaders understand that organizational culture cannot be left to chance either. Not By Chance Leadership will look at the concept of Mission, People, and Ownership as the means by which leaders become inspirational change agents and create a culture which breeds success at all levels of the organization.
- People as our Greatest Asset
- Developing an Organizational “Why”
- ”Own It” as the Organizational Norm
- Intentional Leadership as the Catalyst of Change
- Character and Competence as the Basis of Building Trust
- The 3 Keys to Effective Internal Communication
Who Should Attend: Executive level personnel, both sworn and non-sworn.
Upon registration, if you do not receive an email confirmation (check your spam folder), please contact Anne Bostain at email@example.com or (833) 538-7246 to confirm your registration. Thank you!
Venue: Arizona: Phoenix