August 9, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enhance Decision Making Under Stress
Few topics in law enforcement cause more public scrutiny than police use of force. Where the public once gave officers the benefit of the doubt when force was used, now there is doubt and a demand for greater explanation.
Decision Making: The Foundation of Reasonable Force examines the factors that affect decision making under stress and provides practical tools to make reasonable use of force decisions, while simultaneously increasing officer safety.
- Current Use of Force Trends
- Legal Foundations of Reasonable Force
- The Science of Human Performance and Decision Making
- Improving Decision Making Under Stress
- CYA: Can You Articulate?
- Surviving the Aftermath of a Force Incident
Appropriate Audience: Sworn Personnel, Corrections, Trainers, Investigators, Supervisors
Class Length: 8 hours.
Please contact Anne Bostain at email@example.com or (833) 538-7246 with any questions. Thank you!
Venue: Michigan: Marquette